The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

Once a few years ago, I used to received a text message on my phone which I considered is the most ridiculous text I ever received.

I was supposed to meet a friend of mine in town and was preparing myself to leave when that message came. He told me that he was going to be late because he was masturbating and delayed the time to meet later.

Utter nonsense I thought. But yesterday, the list just got longer when some batchmate of mine dropped me a message and asked "Dorami is Doraemon's sister is it".

Excellent question. This kind of thing sure add colors to daily life. Instead of the usual humdrum, that just gave a speck of ridicule.

You might have know that those people in my school including me are all mugging for their exams. Therefore do expect here to be rather duller than usual.

Nevertheless, the last paper is on the 21 May 2008. Hopefully everything will be well.. Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment