The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

Surely everybody knows what the title means unless you are a nuclear alien(or a north korean). I had increased the dependency of my air conditioner because of the current climate. Unfortunately the sickening air conditioner wasn't frugal enough to have it serving me.

The electricity bill went up by $50 and my poor ears got to suffer the hostile chantings from my parents. Worst of all i got to revert back to the fan which is as good as turbo-blowing hot air to me.

This kind of weather would make a trip to the beach extremely pleasant and exciting. But to somebody who is struggling for breath with his schoolwork is just pure sadistic torture.

This kind of conditions is just tough for what i am doing now and honestly nothing is going well and may not turn out well. I am screwed..

0 comments:

Post a Comment