The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

I don't know if it is just me or do some other people share the same sentiments as me. At the current stage of my lifestyle, filled with all the restrictions to make sure revision is in progress for next month's exams, we inevitably wondered away and thought of what to do after the exams are over.

There seemed to be many plans after exams. Besides the things you thought to do, your friends who are in similiar plight tell you that after the exams are over, let's do this and that. All these make "after exam" really exciting and anticipating.

However, I bet once the exams are really over, more than half of the wonderful ideas may not even be initiated. Either that or all the brilliant plans have already been consigned to oblivion along with all the precious revision inheritances.

I try to make it a point to at least remember the things that I want to do by writing it down. Sadly a few got to be strike off even before the exam has started because they weren't meant for me alone but rather for me along another person. I thought about since so long ago though.

Nonetheless, I still think I am going to be a wild dog after the boulder is lifted off from me. 21may is extremely sparking on my calender as if you could push it and a portal, to fairyland filled with clouds, candies and naked blonde angels, will open.

21 May 2009 shall be massive.

2 comments:

You forgot the booze! Naked blonde angels and booze!!

Damn how can i forgot about that! wahaha yes the booze! Unlimited Barrels rolling from the rainbows and then served to u by the angels!! That's HEAVENLY!!!

Post a Comment