The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

Today my family broke the news that they are planning to move to a new apartment by this year and asked for our opinions.

The main aim is to lighten the family expenses and we are actually planning for a downgrade to get some money to pay off the mortgage. The disappointing fact though is that they are still thinking to stick to the jurong area only but move to an older apartment. The reason is that jurong apartments are cheaper. We did thought of moving slightly away from west though but everything isn't finalize until we actually start hunting. And if the there are good deals up there, why not right.

For me I don't mind moving at all. The first thing that came to my mind about this current house was this


This is the view from my window of my room. Quite sad to watch your neighbour so closely and them watching back at you right? You don't need a binoculars here to tell what they are doing. Sometimes I even know what an argument across was about and which unit was having an overnight majong game. Also with that block so close to mine, the ventilation of my house is not really good.

The thing that I am concern of is the mailing problem. Probably got many updating to do like school, banks, employer and other mailing lists you are on. I am confident that I am going to miss some. But till then we will think of something.

Of course it is not all that bad here. For instance the neighbours are rather peaceful, there weren't conflicts or anything. IMM is also a 10 minutes walk away and there is a coffee shop and minimart just downstairs. The main road is not that close to me that you could hear all the damn motorbikes screeching by.

Another hassle would be the re-training of my dog. He had not move to a new environment since he moved in to my family from the farm approximately 7 to 8 years ago. The most important thing is probably train him again to settle his call of nature at the right spot and the restricted zones.

Perhaps I am just looking forward for the novelty of moving to a new house. A fresh overview. A newly renovated apartment, new furnitures, new view out my window, etc.

Anyway I am just counting the eggs now before they are hatched. When the time comes probably we shall discuss this again. Haha. Thank you all for visiting :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment