The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

It has been quite cooling lately thanks to the higher occurrence of rain. I find it easier to get into sleep than humid and stuffy days whereby you would sweat as if you were at a sauna while in your bed.

Recently my classmates were all in the middle of a mugging marathon. At the moment was the preliminary examinations then soon the finals in May.

One of my friend said he had been doing revision at home and at some library. So I decided to ask him, who stays rather close to me, to study together. It was then I realized the genius kept finding lame excuses to turn me down. I wondered if he was genuinely putting effort in revising.

The genius could be found on msn almost the entire day no matter when I log in. When spoken to, he would reply rather promptly. That tells me that he had buried his head in books. Yeah right.

When the results was releasing last finals, he was all confident except a little on one module. I was the other way round. The results were announced and he failed every thing. 5 modules. His girl friend left him at that same time. Since then despite his repetitive pursues and showering of expensive gifts, he have been single.

This guy also mentioned a lot of his mother. Uncommonly lot more for a 25 year old. Oh god..

Sadly there seemed to be no changes. I do hope one of these days he would learn that people does notice his foibles and he should seriously get rid of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment