The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

You might already noticed that there is a Twitter on the right column of my blog. It is actually a new thing that I am trying out. Well I know the renowned Singapore blogger xiaxue has that as well in her blog. But I think it is really a good idea for blogs because essentially, your blog should be your freedom of having anything you want and people read them to see the things you find worth blogging about.

Twittering in your blog get readers to connect to you closer via your blog. It can be updated by just sending a text message via your mobile phone. So if I am shitting in the toilet without anything to read, I can tweet as well.

The only problem right now is mine doesn't seemed to be working yet. The posts are still some rubbish from I don't know who. Give me some time to get it to work okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment