The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

Thursday, 25th October, 4th date. Our progress halted. I couldn’t do anything to bring us to the next level.

I was thinking what was wrong. What did I not do to improve. I was still on the cough medication and that made me drowsy but I didn’t want to put the blame there.

I kept thinking I wasn’t good enough for her. Maybe that’s my limit, maybe I am unsuitable for her. Maybe that’s it. My body was still aching. There were so many distractions. The thought of giving up was consuming all the my determination.

Just as I was thinking of throwing in the towel, my mentor visited and gave one advice. Naturally I couldn’t wait to try. And you know what?

It worked.

The piece of simple and yet I didn’t think of advice, brought us forward with more stability and ambidextrously. I was delighted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment