The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

Some of you might have already seen me mentioning this on the new feature of my blog, my Twitter. I said that the HP customer service wasn't that fantastic as I was told. Last week, I went to collect my laptop back from the customer service centre and it turned out that my thoughts were accurate.
 
The customer service was below mediocre frankly. I didn’t feel any friendly staffs at all.
 
They were all seemingly unhappy staffs, except during the moment when they were chatting among themselves.
 
When I arrived at the information counter at the entrance, I was asked for my purpose of visit in a rather stern tone. Then, after she passed me the relevant queue ticket, I asked about a ‘trade up offer’ advertisement on a poster that was hung next to the counter. Astonishingly, she told me to ask the customer service officer when it was my turn.
 
When it was my turn, the officer took my receipt and when to fetch my laptop. After a while he came back and looked at the service report and told me what was basically written there.

I visited the service center because the speakers in my laptop had packed up. Therefore I was quite puzzled when he told me that the technician had replaced the LCD panel in my laptop instead. So I asked, he stared at the paper and then gave me some muffled random shit which bear no relation to my question.

I asked if I can try the laptop to make sure that the speakers are working after they replace the LCD panel ironically. He then told me to try at the waiting area instead of at his counter.

Finally when I asked about the trade in advertisement, he merely passed me a piece of paper, which I had to prompt him to give me after listening to some very vague answers again.

I had to say, the staffs were PATHETIC. The only thing they can do is to take the items, pass to the technician and then return it to the customer without proper interaction skills or basic product knowledge or system of answering to customers.

HP should stands for How Pathetic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment