The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

I had settled the fees and my timetable issues. That gives me the right to finally collect the Lecture notes that allows me to finally concentrate on my term.

But then look at the amount of notes!

I barely managed to fit them into my bag!

When i went to the room to collect the notes, they stacked everything into a box for me!!

Mind you, these are just the LECTURE NOTES.

There are also study guides and examiners' report that were delivered from the UK. Not forgetting past year papers and other materials such as textbooks.

All these adds up to to probably another 2 times the volume of the above notes.

I am just wondering.. If a bachelor degree has this amount of materials for study, then for Masters i probably need a van instead of a school bag. And for PHD i need a trailer...

0 comments:

Post a Comment