The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

My pursue was satisfactory. I didn't get to have much personal time with her. She was so popular that most of the guys were trying too. But i know i have to win her heart. My first try after the camp was hopeless. I couldn't get my limb in let alone the balance. I wasn't disheartened because i know i want to make her mine one day.

I remember the first time i saw and know her was at the camp. She was slim, sexy and hot. Her name was catchy to remember. The first time i heard it, it deeply sank into me. Getting on her is like getting on a piece of rope. No equilibrium. At that time, i honestly think she was not possible. Months had passed. It was time to get back to her again. she was still unwelcoming like before but i know i have to win her heart.

Last Sunday was my second moment with her. I was delighted when i was given time with her but there wasn't much. I want to make very second count. And that made me oblivious to all the discouraging rejections she gave me. I only remember the things she likes to make her mine. Rewardingly, she slowly gives in. I could get on her but only for a short while and we can only retrograde. However i was already very happy.

On Wednesday, i was really lucky to have found more time with her. More than the past. It was almost like a date. We spend hours together. I felt like a kid, asking parents for more time to spend at the playground. Fortunately, it wasn't wasted. We went forth..

2 comments:

omg, yong ren. >.< so scandalous sounding you made it sound

if only that thing was me. With all that hardwork u put in. all that faith. i would give in to you and love u unselfishly as well.

- love of ur life

Post a Comment