The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

The past 2 weeks was really quite packed. So packed that i had to forgo 3 training sessions.

ECR was faulty and i was not able to book my lessons. I had to go down to the school to make them look into the matter more urgently. After they arranged a timetable for me, there was still an issue with it which was rather lengthy so i shall digress. After the ECR matter was settled, i was left with the payment of the school fees and collection of notes. There was also a change of student card.

Besides that, i also had to rush the video project which i am handling at the moment and also to meet the deadline of my data entry job. There was also the student week. When everything put together, it was pretty hectic especially when i had to juggle the night shift and day time chores.

I also had to prepare for my final getaway before my term commences.

However, everything had been done and more manageable now and next week i got a lot of catching up with the classes i had missed in the midst of all these. There are 2 marathon coming and one of it i am still unsure if i will be able to participate or not. But if the chance is given, i will try my best to go for it.

I apologize for the mess everything may seem but things are fine for me and i am kind of delighted with everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment