The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

I have been writing a new chapter for my story lately. Something that would take everything to a brand new direction, deviating from my lifestyle. This new chapter is to end the battle between me and my biggest menace once and for all.

Ever since the previous episode, things strayed off course and ended fruitlessly. However, that episode had been buried deep away but there is still a menace to jostle. Combating was tiresome and relentless. Although so far I survived, every battle was a near death experience. This chapter was drafted to purge the menace completely.

Though many of my peers are doing this, it is completely foreign to me as I have never experience before. It is quite a big decision. There are of course things that I dwell on. Things that I don't want to leave. But if I don't do this soon, I might end up in serious troubles. So I guess sacrifices are necessary.

However whether or not I am able to publish, is still unknown. Everything would have to be executed after my exams.

Something that inspired me to proceed:
"If you dwell on what you've left behind, you will never be able to focus on what lies ahead"

I really hope that things will go smoothly. Best of luck to me.