The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

I have to admit I am a light sleeper. Simple things can really give me the best awake stimulant. A couple of things apparently. One of it was my multi-socket plug fell apart. I could have bought a new one. But thinking of going to the stalls specifically just to get one, makes it kind of wasting time. So therefore I decided to dismantle it with my screw driver and see what is wrong inside causing the switches to go cranky.

It was not easy. After removing the screws, the moment I opened it up, all the small parts and bits of metal fell out before I can remember where they are supposed to be. The problem of the switches was just a small misplacement of a part. But the process to fix it was tedious. The bits that fell out had nothing to do with the switch problem but I have to figure out how to put them back as well. Fortunately, I managed to put them all back in and still get it to work. Took me about 30 minutes.

Another problem was way more difficult. There were some similarities with the multi-socket plug though. It started with one small switch. And when I attempted to open it, everything fell apart. The difference is, I can’t replace the parts back in. It appeared that the damages were old wounds. And I somehow believe it was beyond my level to repair them. I felt so useless. And because of that, sleeping is not going to be an easy task. Because no matter which direction it goes, I am sure things are already damaged and I already know next...

Hope was lost once but things still were difficult. I witnessed some others, so naturally, so simply, so easily and so happily. But why is it never like that in my life? I merely did not tell the problem fast enough leading to this adversity.

Alright.. I am wondering away.. Pointless to rant. I guessed it is just my life right?

Cheers to the damned

0 comments:

Post a Comment