The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

Now if I am honest, the passed few years haven’t been very fruitful in the aspect of my life. Recently, I realized that and I am kind of making it up for myself. I think I was kind of stupid and naive in the past for losing so many good opportunities. However this kind of luxuries come with a price. I got to discipline myself to the fullest in order to manage the other commitments well. Tall order.

But at this point of time, I won't be hindered like the past, which was part of the equation for not equals to what I truly want. Nothing matters anymore but only matters to achieve. Of course, there are other unavoidable issues that I constantly need to address at least until I leave university. Big and helpless issues.

Though there are other things i wish i have, but thinking about it, it is not something that i put in effort alone. Moreover it is more unpredictable in my point of view. Therefore, disappointingly, i am afraid i got to forsake it for a while.

However, I am not young anymore and I am running out of time at a speed, so fast, I wish I could clinch on so tightly to every tiniest bit. I got to cultivate my disciplines for everything fast before it is too late again. New commitments. New disciplines. New cultivations. A whole new life. God bless everything will turn out as I hope. Speak to me..

1 comments:

YRBA!!!

jia you jia you jia you k! =DD

Post a Comment