The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

The passed few weekends i had been working as a temp for Marigold Sudoku Challenge.



There wasn't much things to talk about actually.



Except on one particular matter.




I saw her..






Please don't get your thoughts wild or anything, she is not my lover or anyone special.





She was just my Admin Officer when i was back servicing my nation. I heard she was once a captain as well. And for this particular day, i was her invigilator for a brief 30mins of her life.




She came with another person.




I am not sure how they are related.




It is quite interesting to see what these people are doing in their lifes when they are out of office. People like your teachers, superiors, bosses, instructors, coach, et cetera.





Oh




Here is who she came with..












0 comments:

Post a Comment