The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

First, i going just lay in some photos from my temp job here for memories.

The access card of Pteris



My table and my work



I am like a $6 per hour architect


Next, last friday was when my supervisor left early.


To be specific, she didn't came back after lunch. You all know what happens in 'Night in a Museum', when the guest left the museum, the artifacts come alive.


I gave myself an extended lunch and go slow on the work. I could also sense the friday mood in the office.


The lesser tension made the friday rather pleasant.


When it was approaching knocking off hour, i just want to slack.


I didn't want to see anymore calculations. So i did this.












After my Picasso level of art was completed, i knocked off. This marks the beginning of the weekend..








..when i will be working more elsewhere...










The End


0 comments:

Post a Comment