The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

Well yes, the exams are over and this posting is basically to lay in a few thoughts. Btw I had seen my naked blonde angels. There were clouds, SUN, boozes, candies and the angels were suntanning while reading books. Unfortunately they were "Do not touch" displays and because of my overly gluttony of the boozes, my rash allergy returned strong. Thus I forbid myself from any alcohol drinks for the moment. Ideally that is.

Now that I am reprieved, there are really some things I need to adjust and remodel my life. Many things had happened just before the exams which lead me to reconsider many things. It is hard to elaborate so I guess I am keeping it to myself about the events that happened. Not that many people are interested anyway.

Two months or more of loitering around textbooks and notes had taken a toll on me mentally and physically. Some people already noticed that and had kindly brought them to my attention. Thank you very much. I will work on those.

The weather is still merciless. The heat is simply intense and brutal. A nice cooling and refreshing bath will take me nowhere. By the time I stepped out of by house to go out, I was already sweating profusely as if I forgot to use my towel after my bath earlier.

Certain things are simply meaningless at home at the moment. Things like the water heater for bathing and my blanket.

Over at Australia however things were the other way round. My friend said that it was thunderstorm almost all day and that made going out very "scary" and she has to stay at home. Oh man how long since we last have a decent thunderstorm here? I gladly trade places with her.

I am looking forward to next month as I heard there will be new phones launching in the market. Mine is a little old already and touchscreen has become a bit of nuisance to me. I would like to get something more conventional, small and mainstream. I definitely would like a good cam on it. I was looking at nokia but their camera sound never seems to be able to turn off. The Sony Ericsson W995i kind of captured my attention. However I still will compare prices to see if it deserves my possession. Phones with similar functions includes the Nokia N86, Samsung Omnia HD.

I am granting myself a week of free time and hopefully get a holiday temporary job to get some spare bucks. And lastly, it is lovely not to have to be chained to the study desk!! You certainly no need redbull to have wings, just know what does not constraint them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment