The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

Oh yea Halloween has just passed and it is NOVEMBER!!

This will be a very exciting month. November is always exciting and you may ask why. Well let’s see, I am going to list a few points only because I am then lazy to type sort of person. Lol.

Firstly what I like is that this particular month is very near to Christmas and New Year. So it has an indescribable anticipating sensation of excitement for the festive seasons to come by where everybody starts to take a breath from their normal routines of work, school and other things.





People start to travel at this time of the year, shopping for new stuffs, visiting and gathering with friends etc. Shopping mall also took a step away from their usual and regular appearance and started selling bright and attractive Christmas colored items and also hooked on a refreshing festive appearance.






Next, we have the opening of the new James Bond film, Quantum of Solace! Oh yea the new Bond, Daniel Craig, may not be a looker but his previous one sure was adrenaline pumping. He also carries a unique charisma compared to some of his predecessors. I am definitely catching this one.


















The American’s president election is also the big thing in this month. After a long bull fight, it is finally time for the change. In my view, this president, whoever it is going to be, is going to have a bad start as it is the financial crisis presently. It will also reflect his competency. All the best to the new president!








Hmm.. What else we have.. OH yes it is my BIRTHDAY!! Haha the 6th of this month to be precise. Haha but no big deal la right. Just a birthday to celebrate that you are a step closer to your coffin. Pessimistic aren’t I.

Nevertheless that’s what I am excited about November. I am sure you guys have other things to be excited about for this month. Do share with them with me when you see me yea? All the best to our November and take good care of yourself to avoid missing out the fun! Cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment