The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

Well.. 14th used to be a memorable number every month for me but unfortunately that was to be forgotten since the beginning of this year.

After i thought i was the only one having a bad kick-off this year, a local TV comedian and marvellous entertainer, Jimmy Nah(aka. MC king), passed away recently.

Today i went to school as usual for Econs and PBF. I was really tired as i had been working a lot last week since thursday and had little rest. Though tired, i'd thought to use a little of my supposedly bedtime now to update my blog a little.


After school and along the way home, the monsoon arrived. My umbrella was completely useless with the powerful wind that blows the rain into my sheltered boundary. Managed to take a few pictures from my room when i got home.





Some of you probably got no idea what i meant by a bad start this year for me. I would say the song "I'm Getting Over You" by The Click Five partly describe the ordeal that i am going though halfway now. Therefore for the passed few days I had been bracing myself by burning my phone's battery on the music player allowing it to heal my soul eventually.

Alright it is time for bed now. Hopefully I will be able to update again tomorrow with something interesting that i have in mind. Hehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment