The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

Yesterday, my dad handed me an overdue bill reminder, a bill that I should have paid last month. After checking up my bank account with i-banking, I realized that I had missed out that bill and have not pay it. Resulting in a little screw up in my finances. Therefore I need to hold back on my wallet for a short period of time and go easy on everything.

Hate it when problems are because of money. It really feels as if money is the biggest restriction to my life. Ever since I engaged in a bank loan, I am always constantly worrying about the big M. Money. Although I still believe that the world is not all about money, my faith is diminishing. That is why, I decided to go the part time route. Hopefully that resolves all my problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment