The Damned World

Fairytale never exists..

Recently i tried doing 'online shopping' at the SAF emart. This was my first try at ordering and having the mechandise delivered to my doorstep.

It was pretty simple. After i selected the products i wanted, i will have to choose which day i want to have my mechandise delivered to me. Thats all. The cost will be deducted from my credits. However there was a delivery charge of $5 and that was the only thing i need to pay with cash to the delivery man on that day he arrives.

I selected my mechandise to be delivered on a Friday. However, i received a call on Friday from the e-mart personnel or delivery man, i am not sure. He told me that my mechandises will be delivered on Monday.

He arrived on Monday dressed casually like a normal person on the street. Passed me my package looked like this:

After that, i just need to sign on 2 slips of document he had, hand him 5 bucks and thats all. It was really simple.

I hope this post would be a useful reference to those who might be googling about ordering for home delivery from the E-mart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment